Tuesday, August 28, 2012

I'm not a Jenny

We got this voice mail from my mother-in-law the other day about my sister-in-law having a table she was selling and was offering us first dibs on. What follows is priceless:

What Google Voice heard:
Hi. This is, Belinda just calling to let you know I'm not a Jenny has that Tom Foley in title is want is kind of a title. I talked to get in shape. Notexactly that you could put stuff in the bottom of it is nice. She was trying to sell for $10 a day, but it won't it and that he's ever waged if y'allwould like to have it. Just let me know that I could maybe bring it out there this coming weekend or What ever is you know there's lights. I canoffer you could put it in a week or the ways state this listing those. Thank you. Bye.

What was actually said:


All I want to know is what exercise plan there is where you can just talk to get in shape? Maybe you spend all your time talking so you can't eat?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;