Tuesday, May 7, 2013

It's a question of instinct

     I saw this on reddit the other day and couldn't help but share. One of my major problems when it comes to English is that I can't remember all of the rules most of the time. Which is embarrassing because I am a native speaker and, other than a few snippets of Spanish, it is the only language I know.

    However, not all my grammatical hope is lost. Sometimes I can tell just by looking sometimes that I have made an error somewhere. It doesn't work all the time, and thank God I have spell check, or it would be infinitely worse. I couldn't tell you why something may be wrong, but a lot of the time, it will just look off. When I saw the picture below, I took a little bit of solace in the fact that I may not be the only one whose brain works like that.







5 comments:

Gabroo said...

There are the more questions with the help of which you can find the best deal. Just come here and find the new support in this area. See the link of website and find the best service in this area of the fun.

Gabroo said...

An annual meeting is called for the changes to be recommended in abstracts of the documents. The persons have been allowed to click here for the improvement of http://www.reflectionpaper.com/check-outstanding-example-reflection-paper/ the abstracts of all thesis and scripts for the success of the higher studies.

Belkis Scruggs said...

Happy new year, loved the blog, these are some really useful tips more details for visit the site Thank you for sharing them with us.

haris said...

This is brilliant if you know that what is your mistake and you still are confident. This is problem of every other person who is not well aware about english. But this capstonepaper.net/our-capstone-papers/capstone-nursing-paper-writing-services can give you detailed work.

Unknown said...

In this blog post we will learn many tips and tricks to learn English correctly. It's embarrassing for us when we are weak in English.

Post a Comment

 
;